We are looking for writers
If you’ve enjoyed reading the articles on our site and are interested in the topics we pursue such as making money with your blog, affiliate income, etc. And would like to post an article on our site, we’d love to hear from you!
At this time, we cannot provide compensation for your article but do provide highly targeted exposure to your blog.
- If you are promoting a product or service, this is not the place to submit your ideas. Please visit our Sponsored Posts page.
- Articles must be a minimum of 600 words and up to 2000 words. Longer submissions may be accepted if topic warrants it.
- The article must be well written, relevant and interesting to our readers and not contain any affiliate links.
- Images are not necessary but highly recommended. You must either have rights to publish the images or they must be public domain. Pixabay is a good source for public domain images.
- It should go without saying but the article must be original content that has not been previously published and pass copyscape. Spun or duplicate content is not allowed.
- Remember that you are writing for the web, so keep paragraphs short, use subheadings where you can and use bullet lists wherever you can. Keep the writing as simple as possible. This helps engage the reader. Run your article through hemingwayapp.com to get an idea of how you could improve your article.
- Once published, moms-make-money.com retains copyright to article
- You may not republish article on any other websites or social media other than an excerpt on your blog promoting your article. Google doesn’t like duplicate content and it won’t help either of us.
- Include a brief bio along with a headshot. This will be posted along with the article.
- We will promote your article on our site, on social media and on our mailing list. You should do the same.
Sorry for the rules, but we want to keep the quality of our articles high. It helps us, it helps you and most importantly it helps our readers.
How to Submit
email us at [email protected] (remove the 123 from the email address). We will get back to you as soon as possible.